Disaster Planning for Residents in Lee
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Lee, MA, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Northwest Massachusetts today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.